FSU Courses Taught
2nd semester introductory biology (BSC 2011 – undergraduate)
- Covers introductions to genetics, animal development, evolution, and ecology
- Includes lectures, low stakes exams and quizzes (five exams, four quizzes), online homework assignments, and iclicker activity.
- Typical enrollment : 165 students
- Offered Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Spring 2023
Advanced Quantitative Methods (BSC 5936 – graduate)
- Covers advanced statistical methods including time series analysis, spatial analysis, generalized linear mixed effects models, nonlinear models, dynamic models, and Bayesian analysis.
- Includes lectures, online labs in R, and an independent project that students develop using their own dissertation data.
- Typical enrollment : 15 students
- Offered Spring 2020, Spring 2022
Practical Dynamic Energy Budget Models (BSC 5932 – graduate)
- Reading, analysis, and coding of energy budget models
- Typical enrollment: 6 students
- Offered Spring 2023